We wish you to have good time and kindly request you adhere to following rules:
- Please keep your tickets till the end of an event and keep your subscription tickets till the end of a series of events.
- The Philharmonia has a cloak-room. The Philharmonia is not responsible for valuables left in checked clothes. Loss of a cloak-room ticket is subject to a penalty.
- The Philharmonia's doors are open one hour before the event. The concert hall's doors are open 15 minutes before the event.
- You can be seated in the concert hall after the 3rd ring only at the invitation of a checker (during applause after the end of a performance or during an interlude).
- Food and beverages in the concert hall are not allowed. Intoxicated people, people in outdoor or dirty clothes, people with backpacks or large-sized bags, as well as people, who in the judgement of the Philharmonia's administration endanger public security, are not allowed to the event.
- Photo and video filming of the event is prohibited without specific permission of the Philharmonia's administration.
- After the 3rd ring all mobile communications tools shall be shut off or switched to silent mode.
- During the performance spectators are asked to keep seat and silent.
- The administration is entitled to expel spectators disturbing public order from the hall. In this case money for a ticket is not refunded.
- The administration reserves the right to replace performers, make changes in programs, and reserve concerts. Please track the information!